Terms & Conditions
Wanaka Show All Jacks Social Competition.
Win $200 Worth of K9 Natural.
Win $200 worth of K9 Natural.
Void where prohibited by Law or Regulation. To enter, entrants must post a photo on Facebook or Instagram once they have received their pre-registration packs, tag @k9natural and use the hashtag #k9naturalalljacks. Competition ends 7th March 2022.
STANDARD PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RULES
‘Natural Food Group’ means all companies in the Natural Pet Food Group including but not limited to Meat Mates, K9 Natural, Feline Natural, and all brands and operating companies controlled by or associated with those entities.
The ‘Promoter’ is Natural Pet Food Group (company no. 1787973) whose registered office is at 305 Lincoln Road, Addington, Christchurch, New Zealand
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
- All Natural Pet Food Group employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
- All people under the age of 18 years;
‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
- These promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all Natural Pet Food Group Promotions or Competitions (collectively the ‘Promotion’) conducted on or off air by means of any medium – online, radio, print, or a connected device. The rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms (the ‘Specific rules’) those Specific Rules will apply if there is any inconsistency with the rules.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and the Specific Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion, unless specified in the Specific Rules.
- Natural Pet Food Group reserves the right to exclude any person from participating In the promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Natural Pet Food Group reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Natural Pet Food Group decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrant grant Natural Pet Food Group exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
WINNING THE PRIZE
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- The winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules or the Specific Rules – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’)
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winner will be notified by email, phone, mail, or in person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Natural Pet Food Group. Where attempts to contact the winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: three attempts to contact the Winner will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry. However, should the prize’s total be worth less than NZD$300, only one failed attempt at contact will be acceptable before the Judge selects another winner.)
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates, or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s license, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the Winner or give their prior written consent to the award of the Prize.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely ad his/her own risk and indemnifies Natural Food Group in respect for any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
- Where the prize included air travel and/pr accommodation, either international or domestic (the ‘Travel Prize’):
- Any fines, penalities, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of suchs documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the soe responsibility of the Winner).
- The Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
- The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must travel together at al times. The Winner is responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest international airport for flight departure and from their nearest international airport to their residence.
- Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule. Unless otherwise specified, the air travel is economy class.
- Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the Travel Prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Travel Prize winner.
- Unless explicitly stated in the Specific Rules, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize), gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travel Prize. The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Travel Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Prize must be taken as stated in the Specific Rules and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Travel Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner's control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Travel Prize.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
- All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Travel Prize service providers. Any travelling companion included in the Travel Prize (if applicable) accepts the Travel Prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion. The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form acceptable to the Promoter in its absolute discretion, if requested by the Promoter.
NATURAL PET FOOD GROUP RESPONSIBILITY
- Natural Pet Food Group reserves the right the amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason
- Natural Pet Food Group takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, Force Majeure or otherwise.
- To the fullest permitted by law Natural Pet Food Group will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
- Where the Prize Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Natural Pet Food Group control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Natural Pet Food Group has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
SPECIFIC RULES: WIN $200 WORTH OF K9 NATURAL
- “The Promoter” is the Natural Pet Food Group, 305 Lincoln Road, Christchurch
- ‘The Promotion Period”
- Voucher valid from 08/11/2021 – 07/03/2022.
- Competition runs from Monday 8th November 2021 to Monday 7th March 2022..
- The prize is valued up to $200 and includes a selection of K9 Natural product.
- The Prize is as stated, is not transferrable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, entrants must take a photo once they have received their pre-race pack, upload to Instagram and/or Facebook, tag @k9natural and use the hashtag #k9naturalalljacks.
- The winners will be drawn at random and the Promoter’s decision is final. No debate shall be entered into.
- The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time, and for any reason before the end of The Promotional Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Enter your email and receive 10% off your first order.